The U.S. DOE Regional Test Centers for Solar Technologies help to validate photovoltaic (PV) technologies in a range of different climates.
Supporting the Sunshot Initiative
Supporting the DOE SunShot Initiative by helping accelerate technological evolution in the energy sector and increasing PV deployment. Learn More
Providing independently validated performance data to support the commercialization of prototype PV technologies. Learn More
Producing a set of standardized protocols for PV system validation, applicable to different climates and settings. Learn More
- Sandia Labs tapped again to lead national solar evaluation centers
- Prism Solar Bifacial System Installed at the NM RTC
- Norwich Technologies and the VT RTC Featured in TV News Story
- Solar Power in Vermont
- Valley News: U.S. Solar Power Testing Site to Be Built in Vt.
- Burlington Free Press: New research center aims to energize solar business in the US
- HelioVolt: Leveraging Test Centers to Validate System Performance
- SunShot Grand Challenge: Summit and Technology Forum
- Future UCF solar panel research center may spur business
- Sandia Lab building solar test centers across US